The Operation Methods And The Selection Of SPE Columns
The quality of HAWACH SPE cartridge is stable and reliable, is ideal for different volume sample processing. SPE cartridge can be customized according to customer’s requirements. It is easy to use, fast and efficient, with multiple stationary phase options. Moreover, for routine analysis, they are attractively priced for high-throughput laboratories, which is solvent saving and has high sample recovery.
HAWACH SPE cartridges can be applied to many different industries, like
Separation and analysis of compounds in organic synthesis
Surfactants and other industrial fields
Environmental testing of water samples (drinking water, wastewater)
Detection of pesticide residues in vegetables
Analysis of seasoning aroma in food and beverage
Detection of gaseous sulfides and drug residual solvents (VOCs)
Forensic analysis of fire or explosive samples
Toxic analysis; analysis of drugs and drugs in blood and urine fluids, etc.
Customer service is our highest priority. A person, not a phone system, will answer your call. All inquiries are responded to promptly. We offer a warranty on all parts and labor. If there is anything wrong with the cartridges or any problem with the experiment, we are here to solve it.
Reverse phase extraction column
Extract non-polar samples from polar matrices
1. Activation: rinse the extraction column with 3-5 ml of methanol; rinse it with 3-5 ml of deionized water (or buffer) and keep it moist.
2. Loading: The sample is evenly passed through the extraction column at a suitable flow rate.
3. Cleaning: The extraction column of the adsorbed sample is eluted with 5ml of the solvent of appropriate polarity (pure water, buffer, water/organic solvent mixture are commonly used).
4. Elution: The sample to be tested is eluted in batches with 1-5ml of non-polar solvent to the collection container.
Normal phase SPE column
Extracting polar samples from non-polar matrices
1. Activation: 3-5 ml non-polar solvent elution extraction column
2. Cleaning: The extraction column of the adsorbed sample is eluted with 5 ml of a suitable non-polar solvent.
3. Elution: The sample to be tested is eluted in batches with 1-5 ml of a polar solvent to the collection container.
Ion exchange SPE column
Extracting charged samples
1. Activation: Rinse the extraction column with 3-5 ml of deionized water/or low ionic strength buffer.
2. loading: at a lower flow rate, the sample is evenly passed through the extraction column
3. Cleaning: 5 ml deionized water / or low ionic strength buffer rinse extraction column
4. Elution: The sample to be tested is eluted into the collection container with 1-5 ml of high ionic strength buffer.
Selection of SPE column
1: Graphitized carbon and composite (for pesticide residues)
2: Polymer matrix (HLB-MCX-MAX-WCX-WAX)
3: Silica matrix normal phase (silica gel-fluorosilicate-alumina-Diol-PSA-amino)
4: Silica matrix ion exchange (SAX-SCX-PRS)
5: Silica matrix reversed-phase (C18-C8-CN)
6: Pretreatment and analytical applications (solid-phase extraction)
7: C8-SCX-SAX mixed series (drug metabolism and abuse)
The products provided by HAWACH includes a wide range of well-prepared, well-packed liquid chromatography columns, gas chromatography columns, purified packing, and a full range of pre-treatment solid-phase extraction columns for analysis and preparation of foods and pharmaceuticals, immunoaffinity column; column for detection and system equipment for purification and various packings. Also, HAWACH provides routine laboratory consumables (such as syringe filters (including sterilizers), filter membranes, vials, and various analytical instruments.
If you need the details of the SPE column described above, as well as the order and price. Welcome to call us +86-29-89284429 or send an email to email@example.com.