Description of C18A SPE Cartridge
The C18A SPE cartridge uses octadecyl silica as a filler to extract non-polar compounds from an aqueous solution by hydrophobic interaction. The fully covered surface is hydrophilically modified to allow the stationary phase to be easily wetted by water, to maintain the carbon chain upright in the aqueous mobile phase, and to improve the water resistance of the silica matrix.
Features of C18A SPE Cartridge
- Hydrophilic C18 SPE cartridge;
- Good stability can use pure water as mobile phase;
- Provide additional retention for polar compounds.
- Carbon content: 12%;
- Specific surface area: 300 m²/g;
- Particle size: 40-75μm;
- Average pore size: 60Å.
- Desalting of biological macromolecules (nucleic acids, proteins, and peptides);
- Detection of drugs, pesticides, and organic pollutants in water, such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).