Silica SPE cartridge is an unbonded silica gel packing. It is a polar positive phase adsorbent that retains polar compounds in the sample, especially structurally similar polar compounds.
Characteristics of Normal Phase Silica SPE Cartridge
- Very strong polarity retention;
- High load capacity;
- Separable structurally similar polar compounds.
- Specific surface area: 480 m²/g;
- Particle size: 40-75μm;
- Average pore size: 70Å.
- GB/T 22957-2008 Determination of nine glucocorticoid residues in pufferfish, carp, and roast carp. Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry;
- Determination of polychlorinated biphenyls in seafood;
- Soil and sediment – Determination of polychlorinated biphenyls – Gas chromatography-mass Spectro;
- Determination of polychlorinated biphenyls in insulating oils – Capillary gas chromatography.
In addition, HAWACH also provides a variety of C8 and C18 SPE cartridges.