Description of PR Grade Florisil SPE Cartridge
Florisil (Flori silica) SPE cartridge is an adsorbent of silica gel bonded to magnesium oxide. Similar to silica gel, it is a highly polar adsorbent and can extract polar compounds from non-polar solutions. When the sample viscosity is large, it can replace the silica gel SPE cartridge.
The pesticide residue (PR) grade Florisil SPE cartridge is activated at 675 °C and is a highly polar, highly active porous adsorbent that adsorbs low polarity and medium polarity target compounds. Such as organic pesticides containing chlorine, nitrogen, and phosphorus.
In the pesticide residue detection, the Florisil cartridge has a good effect and low cost and is adopted by the US EPA 608 method and the Chinese Ministry of Agriculture NY/T 761 method.
Characteristics of Florisil Cartridge
Good retention for most pesticides
Low cost of use
Particle size: 150 – 250μm
- Detection of organochlorine pesticides, organophosphorus pesticide residues, and mycotoxins in foods;
- Detection of endocrine disruptors and pesticide residues in environmental samples;
- Analysis of fatty acids in oils;
- Enrichment of metal ions.
- Detection of EPA 608 organochlorine pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls;
- Determination of organochlorine and pyrethroid pesticide residues in vegetables and fruits in the second part of NY/T 761;
- SN/T 0134-2010 Determination of 12 carbamate pesticide residues in the import and export of foods by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry;
- NY/T 1720-2009 Determination of benzoylurea residues in chlorpyrifos, etc. in fruits and vegetables by high-performance liquid chromatography;
- HJ 715-2014 Determination of water quality polychlorinated biphenyls – Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry;
- HJ 743-2015 Determination of soil and sediment polychlorinated biphenyls – Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.