Description of CN SPE Cartridge
CN (cyanopropyl) SPE cartridge, CN is a weakly hydrophobic silica matrix filler, which can be used as a normal phase or reverse phase adsorbent. The non-polar or weakly polar acid, medium and basic compounds are extracted from the aqueous solution under reversed phase conditions. The polar compound is extracted from the non-polar organic solution under normal phase conditions. In addition, cyanopropyl group as a complex ligand can enrich certain metal ions in aqueous solution.
For the production of strong hydrophobic materials that irreversibly bind on the C18 stationary phase, the CN stationary phase is a more suitable choice.
Features of Normal Phase CN SPE Cartridge
- Good compatibility with biological matrices;
- Polarity can be adjusted by the solvent ratio.
- Carbon content: 5.8%;
- Specific surface area: 280 m²/g;
- Average particle size: 40-75 μm;
- Average pore size: 100 Å.
- Detection of drugs and their metabolites in body fluids, such as sterols;
- Detection of pesticides and veterinary drug residues in foods and dairy products;
- Analysis of petroleum contaminants and pesticide residues in environmental samples.