NH2 (amino) bonded phase has strong polar adsorption in non-polar organic solvents, with weak anion exchange retention. NH2 SPE cartridge‘s effect with anions is weaker than SAX SPE cartridge.
NH2 excels in a variety of sample matrices for use in food, environmental, pharmaceutical, and medical applications.
Characteristics of Anion-Exchange Amino (NH2) SPE Cartridge
- Has dual retention of normal phase and anion exchange;
- Handles complex sample matrices such as biological fluids.
Parameters of Amino (NH2) SPE Cartridge
- Carbon content: 4.5%;
- Specific surface area: 200 m²/g;
- Average particle size: 40-75 μm;
- Average pore size: 100 Å.
- Remove strong anions (such as sulfonates) from aqueous solutions;
- Separation of organic acids, lipids, alcohols, sugars, steroids, and cholesterol;
- Drugs and their metabolites (antagonists, salicylic acid) in biological matrices (urine, blood);
- Macrolide insecticides in food and water;
- Detection of organic acids in air pollutants (removal of esters).
NY/T 761 Part III Determination of Carbamate Pesticide Residues in Vegetables and Fruits.