Application of C8/C18 SPE Cartridges
SPE cartridges are very versatile, and more and more popular. SPE is mostly used to process liquid samples. The semi-volatile and non-volatile compounds are concentrated, extracted and purified. Solid samples also apply.
1. Analysis of residues of various antibiotics and antibacterial drugs in various foods;
2. Analysis of pesticide residues in agricultural products;
3. Analysis of legal and illegal additives in various kinds of food;
4. Pharmacokinetic analysis, pharmacokinetic analysis and TCM analysis;
5. PAHs and PCBs analysis in the environment;
6. Analysis of organic matter in drinking water, groundwater and sewage.
1. Strong hydrophobic selectivity
2. Suitable for retention of most organic compounds from water and biological samples
3. Enhance the retention of alkaline substances
1. The hydrophobic selectivity is slightly lower than C18
2. Suitable for intermediate-polarity compounds
3. Improve the selectivity of basic compounds