Application Fields Of SPE Cartridges
The technique used by SPE cartridges is a versatile pretreatment technique, which can be divided into four kinds according to the principles: RP-SPE, NP- SPE, IE- SPE, and absorption.
At present, SPE cartridges are mainly used in the fields of food safety, drug research, environmental protection and pesticide residue analysis in agricultural products.
1. Analyze residues of various antibiotics and antibacterial drugs in various food species;
2. Analyze pesticide residues in agricultural products;
3. Analyze illegal and legal additives in various kinds of food;
4. Widely used in pharmacokinetics analysis;
5. Analyze organic matter in drinking water.
In the application of specific experimental work, SPE cartridges need to choose appropriate packing and specification according to the analysis object, detection means, and reasonable laboratory conditions.
The extraction capacity of SPE cartridges on the analyzed objects, the volume of the sample solution, the final volume of the elution solution, and the total amount of the measured and disturbing objects in the sample solution should be considered.
The packing of SPE cartridges:
CNWBOND Carbon-GCB, Coconut Charcoal, Silica, Florisil PR, Alumina, HC-C18, LC-C18 and so on.