Advantages of Solid Phase Extraction
Compared to traditional liquid-liquid extraction and protein precipitation methods, solid phase extraction has unparalleled advantages:
No special equipment and materials required
1. Operation is cumbersome and time consuming
2. It takes a lot of organic solvents, resulting in high cost and environmental pollution.
3. It is difficult to extract highly water-soluble substances from water
Simple operation, no special treatment required
1. Non-specific precipitation reflects the possibility that a small amount of analyte will be lost as a result of co-precipitation of matrix proteins.
2. The purification effect is weak, and the detection sensitivity and reliability are low.
1. The best way to improve the detection sensitivity by integrating sample enrichment and purification
2. Faster than liquid and liquid extraction, saving solvent
3. Automated batch processing
Requires professionals to continue to develop methods